Today we launch our new earning systems across the whole of XenoPanel.
- Earning percentage has been changed from 25% to 50% for each affiliate that uses your link.
- Every 10 uses of your affiliate link will earn you an extra $5.00*.
- Every 25 uses of your affiliate link will earn you an extra $20.00*.
- Every 100 uses of your affiliate link will earn you an extra $100.00*.
- Uses are only counted as paid daemons and do not include free daemons.
You can view your affilate details including your link here: https://xenopanel.com/billing/affiliates.php
- You can now request custom promotions codes that offer new clients that use your code 10% off the first month.
- Anyone who uses the coupon code will also count towards your affiliate earning total at the rate of 50%.
To request a custom promo code simply open a billing ticket.
Promo codes are given out to people who show real plans on supporting XenoPanel.
We've had alot of hosts talk to us about switching away from the current panel they have in the past week compared to our normal amount and we wanted to offer up a deal to everyone who is taking a look.
For the next week we're offering 50% off to any hosting company looking to switch that has over 5 machines and this will also come with a free dedicated support manager to assist you at all times.
If you have any questions, or would like to talk about the deal then feel free to drop me a DM on Discord or open a billing support ticket.
Bug Reporting & Feature Requesting:
Houston now has a "Points" system and for each bug you report or feature you request you'll earn points!
- 5 Point for each bug you report thats marked as accepted.
- 10 Points for each feature you request that gets accepted.
- 75 Points for any getting started / troubleshoot guide written for Houston thats accepted.
If you attempt to abuse both these system you'll get minus points along with strikes.
- 1 Strike is a 24 hour ban from Houston.
- 2 Strikes is a 7 day ban from Houston.
- 3 Strikes is a perma ban from Houston & XenoPanel Blacklisted.
What counts as abusing the systems and/or what counts as not stikes?
- Posting bugs/featurs that have already been reported or requested.
- Spamming the same bug /request in an attempt to gain more points.
- Posting random or pointless posts in any of the sections.
What can the points be used for?
- 100 Points gets you a "Helper" badge on Discord/Houston.
- 200 Points get you a FREE/PAID addon from the Marketplace.
- 250 Points gets you 25% off your month's invoice.
- More coming soon!
Report Bugs: https://houston.xenopanel.com/t/bug-reporting
Request Features: https://houston.xenopanel.com/t/feature-requesting
We get asked alot for our graphics so people can advertise us or put our logo on a company website, so here is a small colletion of things you can use thats accepted by XenoPanel.
Icons + Text:
Icons + Text Wide
Icon + Text SVG